The pistons where stuck in the calipers, but after a little pursuation I got them out.
Then clean it all up to prep for painting. The bolts, clips, pistons and brake pad pins will go with the second batch to be zinc plated. The seals are all pretty much shot, so ordered a new kit.
Received the weels I ordered from http://www.volvoklassiekerswebshop.nl/
I am almost done with scraping tectyl off of the car, what a mess. Soon the car will go to a bodyshop. Also flipped the car onto it´s other side to do some last pieces of scraping.
I’m making some progress in the tectyl scraping business, think I’m now halfway there.
A weird sight seeing the Volvo on it’s side
And I ordered these wheels!